The guys over at 0x10c-devkit.com have been busy getting the next update ready, and v1.7 includes all the latest information from Notch, including dcpu specs, peripherals and interrupts.
- Beta 1.7 Preview available for download
- DCPU-1.7 (latest as of 28/04/2012) supported
- LEM1802 display, keyboard and clock devices available as plugins (with source)
- Plugin API examples/manual
- Improved handling of negative literals (ife -1,x for example)
- Improved error generation and accuracy during all code generation
- Fixed syntax highlighting on semicolon within string literal
- Added IA, queue-interrupts and OnFire flag indication to UI
- Initial work on HMD2043 disk drive plugin
- Changed code editor component: more compatible and vastly improved performance!
- Support for character literals (‘A’)
- Added support for alternative label syntax (label:)
- Implemented local labels for general code and macros (.label: or :.label)
- Added support for #define directive
- Bugfixing, improvements and general work
- Opening source files not in solution
- Running precompiled binaries
- Stack / memory display
- Modular plugin-based language support
- Character literal support
- Binary, hex file output from build
- Hook up existing debug info symbols list to UI
Head over to http://0x10c-devkit.com/ now to download the latest.